Deba takes an active role in maintaining Career and Professional Development (CPD). Throughout her clinical experience, she has attended numerous training sessions/courses and conferences both in the UK and abroad.
- Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC) registered as Practitioner Psychologist
- British Psychological Society Chartered membership
- Affect Phobia Therapy Core Training in London (2014 to date)
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (2010)
- Post grad. Certificate in Primary Care Mental Health (2005)
- Msc Applied Developmental Research (2002)
- BSc (hons) Behavioural Sciences (2001)